GLIZAR Kita Geometry Open Ring
FAIR PRICINGLearn more
$243.00 ESTIMATED RETAIL
Major luxury brands in our industry markup their products pricing 8-15x the actual cost. Even many so claimed fair pricing brands have a 2-5x price markup put on. Here at GLIZAR, we want a change and we are fully commited to the fair pricing & transparent strategy.
To create the most value for our customers and make luxury accessible, we've built relationships with the same best manufacturers and sell directly to you. Without any compromise on the quality and not cutting any corners, our jewelry pieces are handcrafted with the same top materials and quality craftsmanship as other luxury jewelry brands but without the traditional markups.
This Bi-layered ring is a great way to accentuate its shimmering sparkles. Shaped like a hexagon encrusted with multiple cubic zircons on, this stunning provides an ideal way to create an amazing look. A perfect gift for someone significant. Carefully hand-polished and plated in 8 microns of rhodium, these unique figures present a hexagon with arc, and Shows the feminine beauty.
Size: 16.8 mm (Internal Diameter) / Adjustable size 5 to size 9
Materials & Finishing: Rhodium plating sterling brass
Stone: Cubic Zirconia
Allergy Information: Hypoallergenic
PRINTABLE RING SIZE GUIDE (recommended)
We highly recommend using this printable ring size measurement tool for the most accurate reading. There are two ways you can use with this printable tool; method #1 requires an existing ring, and method #2 requires a scissor.
If you have a printer, please click the button below to download the printable ring sizer. Please make sure the print scale is at 100%. Then follow the instruction on the paper.
PRINT RING SIZER
OTHER METHODS (no printer required)
If you know your size
We use standard US sizing. If you already know your size, please use the ring size chart below to convert your size to the US sizing.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||French/German||Italian|
If you have an existing ring but do not have a printer:
Please measure the inner diameter of your current ring (the inner edge of your ring) and then use the table above to convert to the US sizing.
If you don't know your size, don't have an existing ring and you don't have a printer:
1. Get a string or get a thin piece of paper strip (make sure the string/strip is really thin) and wrap it around your finger firmly. Make sure the string/strip sits firm on your finger and how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight.
2. Mark the string or strip to get your finger's circumference (in mm).
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm). If you don't have a ruler, you could get a ruler APP in your phone to measure.
4. Please use the table above to convert your circumference (in mm) into the US sizing (We use standard US sizing).
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if your measurement is between two sizes.
- Average ring size for women is US 6 to 7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure a tad smaller.
- If you are still unsure but you are not in a hurry, we recommend you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.
We stand firmly behind the quality and service of our products and we understand that sometimes our product just doesn’t meet your needs. We offer 30 Days Easy Return because we want to ensure that all your purchases are satisfactory and worry-free!
How long do I have before making a return?
You have a max of 30 days to make returns. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 30 days after the delivery date. No returns made after 30 days from the delivery date will be accepted.
Do I have to pay for the shipping fee for the return?
For U.S. customers, we offer free shipping service for the packages returned to us. But unfortunately, for now, if you are located in other countries, the return shipping will be made at your own cost.
How can I contact you?
You can easily contact us by clicking the live chat button on our website, or you can also contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to start a return?
1. Contact us via the online live chat or send an email to email@example.com, attach with the order ID, reasons for return, and photos or videos related to the product you want to return. More pictures would be much appreciated, and will make the return process get quicker.
2. Send the product back to the address provided by our support team.
3. Refund will be issued after package inspection.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
1. You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, have the original tags/packaging attached and hygiene sticker intact.
2. Items with non-returnable marks(such as personalized items) and free gifts cannot be returned.
How long will I receive my refunds?
Refunds will be processed within 1~3 days after we receive your package, it will be issued to your original payment account.
1. Please do not send your return to the sender's address on your package. That is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return. You should only send it to the address in the instructions we provide. (Please contact us for the return address before you intend to return the jewelry )
2. Please make sure you don't include non-GLIZAR items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you and it may cause customs delay and package loss.