Ring Size Guide
PRINTABLE RING SIZE GUIDE (recommended)
We highly recommend using this printable ring size measurement tool for the most accurate reading. There are two ways you can use with this printable tool; method #1 requires an existing ring, and method #2 requires a scissor.
If you have a printer, please click the button below to download the printable ring sizer. Please make sure the print scale is at 100%. Then follow the instruction on the paper.
PRINT RING SIZER
OTHER METHODS (no printer required)
If you know your size
We use standard US sizing. If you already know your size, please use the ring size chart below to convert your size to the US sizing.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||French/German||Italian|
If you have an existing ring but do not have a printer:
Please measure the inner diameter of your current ring (the inner edge of your ring) and then use the table above to convert to the US sizing.
If you don't know your size, don't have an existing ring and you don't have a printer:
1. Get a string or get a thin piece of paper strip (make sure the string/strip is really thin) and wrap it around your finger firmly. Make sure the string/strip sits firm on your finger and how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight.
2. Mark the string or strip to get your finger's circumference (in mm).
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm). If you don't have a ruler, you could get a ruler APP in your phone to measure.
4. Please use the table above to convert your circumference (in mm) into the US sizing (We use standard US sizing).
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if your measurement is between two sizes.
- Average ring size for women is US 6 to 7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure a tad smaller.
- If you are still unsure but you are not in a hurry, we recommend you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.